Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic
At Physio2Health treatment is provided for a wide range of conditions.
· Back and Neck Pain including disc problems, sciatica, whiplash, arthritis, and nerve pain.
· Muscle and Ligament injuries, including sports injuries, tennis elbow, and repetitive strain injury.
· Arthritis of the hip, knee, shoulder, hands, and feet
· Orthopaedic post operative conditions such as joint replacement, fracture, and soft tissue injuries.
· Joint problems such as frozen shoulder, wrist pain, foot, and ankle pain.
Following a thorough examination of your problem an appropriate treatment programme will be agreed between yourself and the Physiotherapist. Available treatments are:
· Mobilisation / Manipulation
· Exercise programme
· Postural advice for home and work
Initial assessment and treatment will take approximately 1 hour.